Tiffany Lindsay is a young lady whose personality is to be introverted. She does not say much; however, you can see the competitive drive in her eyes when she steps onto the basketball court. She has been on the team since her freshman year and is the team Captain.
She moves smoothly on the court and has good ball handling skills along with shooting ability. Tiffany can drive to the basket for a layup or shoot the 3-pointer to help the Lady Stallions.
When we discussed academics and being an athlete, she said managing her time to get homework and other assignments done is a priority. She is taking advantage of an early release in her senior year which gives Tiffany sufficient time to focus on academics and playing basketball.
Tiffany practices as much as she can at home shooting and driving to the basket in her driveway basketball court. She can practice as often as she likes, which is completely enjoyable and relaxing for her without any pressure. It’s just fun to shoot around, said Tiffany.
What motivates Tiffany is to show her skills to perform her very best for the team. “Coach Rinehart is always pushing us to increase the tempo; however, I try to stay within my game and capabilities of the team. Sometimes it’s hard for me to get outside my comfort zone,” said Tiffany.
After graduation Tiffany plans on attending CPCC to major in business marketing. Her plans are to create her own website marketing sporting goods.
Up Close and Personal with Tiffany:
• Most influential persons in her life are mom and dad. They have always been very supportive and give me good advice.
• Favorite college team is UNC Chapel Hill.
• Favorite professional team is the Golden State Warriors and Stephen Curry.
• I’m just a basketball “junkie”, according to Tiffany.
• She likes different movies with no one in particular as being her favorite.
• Her favorite music is R&B.
• Best academic subject is math.
• Advice for younger teammates is to recognize your weaknesses and work hard to improve them.