The Mint Hill Chamber of Commerce is organizing our second photo contest sponsored by 1st Choice Properties, Anna Granger. We are looking for photos of events, people, landscapes, sunsets, nature, or any other subject that represents “Our Home Town”, Mint Hill. A list of categories is listed below. All photos submitted can be used for marketing purposes, and the grand prize winner will receive a cash prize of $250, second place winner will receive a cash price of $150. The photos will be featured on the Chamber’s social media as well as displayed at the Chamber office.
Photo entries will be accepted starting October 1, 2019. All entries must be received by December 15, 2019. The winner will be announced on December 19, 2019, at the Chamber office. Please consider capturing events such as Art in Park, Chamber Corn Hole, Mint Hill Fall Festival, Annual Tree Lighting and Parade, Mint Hill Chamber Pop Up Christmas Shop, and more!
Submit photos to Paige McKinney at firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Dropbox at email@example.com
Along with submitting your pictures, please fill out the Photo Contest Form and email it to the email address above.
Contest Rules & Requirements
– A completed and signed entry form must be submitted with each photo.
– All photos must be taken within Mint Hill. Photos must be submitted digitally.
– Limit of 3 photos per person per category.
– Only hi-resolution photos will be chosen and they must not contain a watermark.
– Each entry must be the work of the person submitting the photo. Contest participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian signature.
– Photos will be eligible for use on Mint Hill Chambers website, social media outlets, and marketing media.