What Do I Need To Bring To File My Taxes

Share this:

CHARLOTTE – What do I need to bring to file my taxes?

Hey Tax Payer, time to answer that question again.

So, Let’s Get To It…

I know you just couldn’t wait to be at this again, but here we are. Time to pay Uncle Sam their share of our income, capital gains, and investments.

Here is what you will need to file your taxes: The ID of all adults’ filers, Social Security Cards, previous years taxes (if you are filing with us for the first time), tax documents, and method of payment. (People always seem to leave that behind for some reason).

Personal/Sole Prop/LLC Tax Payers will need their W2’s, 1099’s, mortgage interest, K1’s, P&L Statements. Your taxes are due on April 18, 2023.

Partnership Corp/ S-Corporations will need their P&L Statement, Balance Sheets, Business Partners Information (name, address, Social Security Number). Your taxes are due on March 15, 2023.

C-Corporation & Non-Profit Organizations will need the same as Partnership Corp. C-Corporation taxes are due on April 18, 2023, and Non-Profit Organizations taxes are due on May 15 2023

For more information about this article then contact Mays Concepts, LLC at (704) 526-0307, email us at maysconcepts@gmail.com, or visit/like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MaysCon

Remember, You Can Count On me!

Source: Due Dates: www.irs.gov

Share this: