1. Respect social distancing: Gather the supplies you need and signage to help encourage social distancing
2. Build a recovery plan: Write it down! Include a checklist for materials needed and new safety and sanitation protocols
3. Market your recovery plan: Use email, social media, website updates, signage, and employee training to reach your customers
4. Create a cleaning schedule: Build-in inspection times and checklists for quality control
5. Respect the process: Catering to the more cautious consumers will pay dividends in revenue and recovery speed for your business. Here is a checklist to help you keep up with safety supplies.
The mission of the Mint Hill Chamber of commerce is to promote and collaborate with businesses and cultivate a growing, connected community. A weekly focus on local business and our chamber of Commerce