CHARLOTTE – We love all our pet parents at Passionate Paws Animal Hospital and never pass up any opportunity to show them our appreciation. With Father’s Day coming up on Sunday, June 19 we wanted to shout out all of the amazing pet dads and help others find the perfect gifts for them this year.
So, what do you get the ultimate pet dad? Let’s spotlight some unique ideas that will be perfect for the dads who always put their fur babies first!
- Pet Dad Merchandise: A true fur baby dad wants the whole world to know how much he loves his babies. Help him shout that out with a cute coffee mug, t-shirt, custom cuff links, or even matching pet and dad ensembles.
- Custom Portraits: Does the pet dad in your life need a little assistance with decor in their man cave or office? Help them out with a custom portrait made of their favorite fur baby!
- Furbo Dog Camera + Treat Dispenser: If the pet dad in your life needs to keep an eye on his furry companion at all times, then this smart device is the perfect gift to ease his mind while he’s away. Furbo has two-way audio, an adjustable barking alert, a 1080p full HD camera with night vision and is capable of dispensing his fur baby’s favorite treats.
- Hugo Coffee Roasters: What goes perfect with a Pet Dad coffee mug? Coffee that tastes amazing and helps pets with every purchase! Turn his daily ritual into an act of kindness by gifting him delicious coffee from Hugo Coffee Roasters. Proceeds from each bag sold support Best Friends Animal Society. He will love that his coffee tastes good and does good.
- How To Speak Dog Cards: Help the pet dad in your life communicate even better with his four legged best friend. With these cards he will learn to read his fur baby’s body language, barks, and facial expressions.
Happy Father’s Day to all our pet dads!
Passionate Paws Animal Hospital is a proud member of the Union County Chamber of Commerce.