Raise awareness and drive prospects to your website and business
The internet has replaced phone books in most homes. Resources like the member directory on the Chamber website are the new go-to for people looking for local businesses. Are you making the most of your member profile to raise awareness of your business? A complete member listing can entice more people to click into your profile to learn about your business, click the link to your website, send you an email, or access a special offer to drive traffic to your organization.
A complete member listing can include:
- Contact information including contact name, phone, email, website, address
- Social media links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Better Business Bureau, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Yelp, and YouTube
- A company logo
- A virtual business card with a tagline
- A longer profile description
- A gallery of photos from events, of completed projects, or employees
- A special offer, such as the Member to Member or the Hot Deals feature lets you upload an image, a title and description of the deal
Name: Jaime Lane
Business: Mint Hill Chamber of Commerce
Role: Summer Intern
Why did you apply for an internship at the Chamber? “I wanted to explore new opportunities and expand my resume. I love Mint Hill and thought it would be fun to get involved in my local community.”
Fun fact: “I love to travel and have visited 13 different countries.”
News You Can Use
The Mint Hill Library was originally established in 1958 as a volunteer service.
The mission of the Mint Hill Chamber of Commerce is to promote and collaborate with businesses and cultivate a growing, connected community.