So, you need a new logo or brochure designed for your business? There’s always the temptation to take some short cuts by saving time, money or a combination of both by designing it yourself or having your fifteen years old nephew create something on his computer.
The trouble is that these shortcuts usually turn out to be neither fast or inexpensive and can cause you headaches down the road. This is when you should hire an experienced graphic designer for your project.
Here are some things to consider when choosing a professional designer:
• Experience and proven success – How experienced are they? Have you seen any of their previous work?
• Testimonials – Who better to tell you about a specific designer than his or her previous clients?
• Professionalism and communication – How do they present themselves? Do they respond back to you in a timely manner?
• Time frame – A good design takes time. A custom design can take anywhere from one to a few weeks.
• Price – A good design costs money. In most cases, you get what you pay for. Experienced designers charge anywhere between $40-$150 per hour.
At the end of the day, using a good designer may cost a few dollars more, but they will pay back many times in the long run. Remember, you get what you pay for.
Debbie Cole is a professional Graphic Designer with over 20 years of experience in advertising and marketing. Call 704-763-4087 or email email@example.com for more information.