- Stress: Often manifesting as panting, pacing, whimpering, hiding, trembling, or loss of appetite, stress is common in dogs, especially when separated from their owner. Scientists have noted the impulses which increase excitement and tension in animals can be regulated by CBD, offering a calming effect and helping to reduce stress.
- Aches & Pains: CBD is a natural anti-swelling and can help to reduce the pain and inflammation your dog may experience from aches and pains, as well as other autoimmune diseases like insulin resistant issues or lupus.
- Malignant Tumor: Apart from helping with the pain and nausea associated with malignant tumor treatment, CBD has been shown to help slow the spread of malignant tumor cells and prevent the growth of new tumors.
- Seizure Disorder: CBD has natural anticonvulsant properties, so if your dog experiences seizures, CBD may be able to help prevent them.
- Chronic Inflammation and Pain: Pain comes from inflammation in the body. As a natural anti-swelling, CBD can help to reduce inflammation, thereby reducing pain.
If you have any questions and or concerns please reach out to me: (980) 207-0993 or stop by the store!
Store Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 10 am-6 pm and Sunday 12 pm-4 pm
Instagram @chc.minthill.nc and Facebook @chccharlottenc.
Next week I will answer: How does CBD affect dogs.