MINT HILL, NC – Cannabinoids, Cannabinoids and more Cannabinoids!!!
Potential Health Benefits of CBD
CBD is a compound found in hemp plants that acts on receptors in the body to promote balance in various body functions CD is non-intoxicating on its own, so it doesn’t cause any euphoric effects. CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system which is a biological network composed of cannabinoid receptors – the EDS helps the body maintain overall health and wellness.
- Relief from minor aches and inflammatory pain
- Regulation of chronic pain
- Anti-inflammatory treatment for arthritis and related diseases
- Treatment for anxiety and panic disorders
- Prevents nausea and vomiting
- Treatment for skin illness like eczema, rashes, acne, and other inflammatory skin diseases
- Regulation of seizures and convulsive disorders
What is CBN? GREAT question!
Potential Health Benefits of CBN
CBN (Cannabinol) is known for its sedative and relaxing properties. It is the cannabinoid that cannabis breaks down into overtime.
- Has sedating effects that can act as a sleep aid
- Anti-inflammatory effects especially against rheumatoid arthritis
- Pain relief especially when combined with CBD
- It may help in the treatment of chronic muscle pain
- Bone tissue growth and the prevention of osteoporosis through the activation of stem cells
What is CBG? Thats another great question
Potential Benefits of CBG
CBG is known for its restorative effects is perfect for maintaining a balance between body and mind. It is used by many to help relax their mind and is a recovery agent for the body.
- Pain relief by providing muscle relaxation effects
- It can treat anxiety and depression by blocking serotonin receptors and obstructing GABA uptake
- It could reduce intraocular pressure related to glaucoma
- It may have neuroprotective properties that may be helpful against neurological disorders
- It may help in combating staphylococcus aureus and other types of bacteria
- Increases appetite and decreases inflammation
- A potential treatment for bladder dysfunction disorders and inflammatory bowel disease
Last but not least, what is CBC?
Potential Benefits of CBC
Cannabichromene (CBC) CBC is a vital cannabinoid that is not as prevalent as THC and CBD. However, it may soon become a household name due to its many medicinal properties.
- Relieves pain by blocking the pain receptors in the brain
- Has anti-inflammatory properties especially when combined with THC
- May mitigate the risk of intestinal cancer
- Enhances brain function by raising the viability of NSPCs
- May treat acne when combined with THCV and CBDV
- Can be used as a treatment for depression along with CBD and THC
I know, it’s a lot but guess what, that’s what we’re here for…if you still have questions? Feel free to stop by the store, we are open Tuesday- Friday 10 am – 7 pm, Saturday 10 am – 6 pm and Sunday 12 pm – 4 pm. Follow us on social media both Facebook and Instagram!
Monica Hailey Sharpe
Carolina Hemp Company Mint Hill “Bringing Balance Through Hemp”.