House fire leaves four misplaced; none injured

A mobile home fire displaced four Mint Hill residents early Monday morning on Rivendell Road.

The fire is suspected to have been caused by electrical issues around 5:30 a.m. The home was empty at the time, and the 911 call was made by a neighbor after seeing smoke coming from the mobile home.

The home belongs to Heather Walker, who lives there with her three children. The family lost nearly all their possessions, their cat, and medications needed for a son that has diabetes and a daughter suffering from Leukemia.

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>