Mint Hill Madness is one week away. Come by and meet the staff of the Mint Hill Times at our booth–we’ll have great deals on subscriptions and a nifty contest for a great prize! Where can you pick up this week’s paper? If you are not a subscriber (you should be!) then click here for locations to purchase a paper for .50 cents
In this week’s Times:
• Read about Rep. Jim Gulley’s decision to not run for his 8th term in the state House.
• Ken Gjertsen talks about why he decided not to run for the CMS board of education again.
• Mint Hill is getting a new AT&T cell tower (cheers from all the IPhone users!). The town grilled reps of AT&T at Thursday’s meeting, but in the end decided it was a good thing.
• Read why the redrafting of the nusiance code ordiance was tabled again by the board of commissioners.
• Tim Long reports on the Buler win over Richmond County last Friday night—one of the most amazing games in school history. Independence had an easy win over West Charlotte, and looks to have another easy “W’ against Vance this week. Butler, meanwhile, takes on West Charlotte at home.
Get local with YOUR community newspaper, The Mint Hill Times.