Don’t have a copy of this week’s Mint Hill Times? Here’s what you are missing:
- Mayor Ted Biggers and a committee chosen by him sent to CMS a revised version of the school boundary map for the new Mint Hill high school. Above is the map. Most of the kids in Mint Hill will attend the new high school if this map is approved. Check out the front page story to read why this boundary map may be the best version yet.
- Lacey Hampton reports that the Town Manager is in the process of organizing regular meetings with heads of home owners associations so neighborhoods can better communicate their needs.
- Photographer Jim Young took some amazing shots of the Highland Games in Mint Hill last weekend. Check some of his best pics in this week’s paper and for additional pics that you can purchase, visit Jim’s Web site.
- With graduation just around the corner, we profile this week some of the accomplishments of students at Independence High School.
- Columnist Leslie Southerland writes about the adventures of taking her sons out to lunch on Memorial Day.