Fire spotted during Big I fire drill

No one was hurt when an oven caught fire at Independence High School during a 9:15 am fire drill, reports WSOC-TV. The oven is in a classroom once used for home economics. A teacher spotted the smoke as students and teachers headed outside for fire drill. The fire was quickly extinguished.

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>